Added June 4, 2012
As stated in the store, a 50% restocking fee will be applied to any phone returned for non-warranty reasons.
Updated December 14, 2011
Switch Standard Warranty (Sponsored by Chocolate.com):
There will be a 30 day warranty included with all used phones sold at Switch Cell Phone. The Standard Warranty is simple. As long as the customer activates their warranty, the phone will be eligible for a refund, exchange, or repair as long as the following provisions are met. (NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR REPAIRS WILL BE OFFERED UNLESS THE WARRANTY IS ACTIVATED - NO EXCEPTIONS)
- The problem with the phone must be a verifiable problem - no refund, exchange, or repair will be offered for a phone if it is fully functional at the time of return.
- The problem cannot have been caused by the customer. If it worked when the customer left the store, and it is not working at the time of return, there is no way of knowing what type of damage has been done by the customer after leaving the store.
- If it is a battery issue, the battery will be replaced with a new battery. No refunds, exchanges, or repairs will be offered because of a battery issue.
- If the problem is repairable, and there is availability for a repair, then a repair will be done in lieu of a refund. If there is no availability for a repair or a repair is not possible for any other reason, that will not be held against the customer and the customer will be given the choice of a refund or exchange at that point.
- Your warranty has been activated using the form at the bottom of this page. (Note - by activating your warranty, you will automatically be added to Switch Updates e-mail list to receive updates, news, upcoming events, and coupons and specials at Switch Cell Phone).
Additional provision for Verizon and Sprint Phones
- Additional provision to Standard Warranty for Sprint and Verizon Phones - ESN will be verified before refund, exchange, or repair is offered. The phone must be removed from the customers account - if this is not done, no refund, exchange, or repair will be offered. Phones ESNs are verified before being added to the Switch Cell Phone inventory, so there should be no issue with activation. If you do not understand or have any questions about this provision, please feel free to ask.
Additional provision for Cricket Phones
- Additional provision to Standard Warranty for Cricket Phones - No flashes may have been performed on the phone since the time of purchase. Cricket phones sold at Switch Cell Phone are sold with Talk and Text ability ONLY! If a phone is able to have web added to it, this will be done at the customers expense and will void the Switch Standard Warranty. No refund, exchange, or repair will be offered on any phone that has had the software altered in any way after the time of purchase from Switch Cell Phone. If you do not understand or have any questions about this provision, please feel free to ask.